Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the March family blog! I received this great email from a good friend of mine, Brandy Hodge, with her blog and thought, "what a great idea to keep family and friends close to what is going on in our family." So, a big "THANK YOU!" goes out to Brandy!

Our family began on May 31, 2008: the day my husband and I said, "I Do." It still sounds weird to say 'husband.' Jimmy and I were married at Jim and Shelly Rhodes' house in a small ceremony. Shelly is the reason for Jimmy and I being together. In December 2006, she "introduced" the two of us. Six months later, Jimmy proposed at their home, and it only seemed fitting to be married there as well. Someone asked me after the wedding if I would have done anything different, if I would have changed anything about my wedding. I tell them no! I had my fairytale wedding, and married my Prince. Along with my Prince, came my 'little monkey', Heidi Kathleen March. Heidi is just weeks away from her eighth birthday. She is a beautiful little girl, who has her daddy wrapped around her finger. This is the beginning of the March family. Please enjoy!


With Love,
Jimmy, Angie & Heidi March